(Mature Size: 18"T x 35"W)
- Blue-green leaves with a bright white margin.
- The margin also has grey streaks that jet towards the midrib.
- Is a tetraploid so the leaves are thick for good slug resistance.
- Leaves are slghtly cupped and corrugated at maturity.
- Lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Very attractive foliage.
(T. Joliffe NR)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[Seedling of H. 'Second Wind']
Color: Blue-Green and White
Size: 18 inches tall by 35 inches wide
Type: Medium Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.