(Mature Size: 8"T x 15"W)
- Small mound with wavy yellow foliage.
- Leaves emerge golden yellow in spring and turn more chartreuse in summer.
- The leaves are shiny and really stand out in spring.
- Grow in some sun to retain the yellow color longer.
- Lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The bright shiny yellow leaves in spring.
(J. Linneman 2008)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[Seedling of H. 'Kifukurin Ubatake']
Color: Golden Yellow
Size: 8 inches tall by 15 inches wide
Type: Small Hosta
Product Size: 3 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.