(Mature Size: 18"T x 40"W)
- Nice medium size mound with seasonal color changes.
- Leaves emerge bright yellow with a creamy yellow margin.
- The center of the leaf will turn light green and the margin turns more white.
- Nice combo of colors when the new leaves are yellow and older leaves are green.
- Pale lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The nice bright foliage and a good grower.
(M. Zilis 2010)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Sea Prize' x H. 'Yellow River']
Color: Yellow, Green and White
Size: 18 inches tall by 40 inches wide
Type: Medium Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.