(Mature Size: 24"T x 45"W)
- Heart-shaped blue-green leaves with a thin rippled yellow margin.
- Leaves emerge blue-green with thin yellow margins.
- In summer the leaves are shiny green and the margin becomes more cream colored.
- The rippled margins and corrugation draw the eye to the clump.
- Good grower that forms a large mound.
- Near white flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Large mound of rippled and corrugated foliage.
(E. Elslager 2005)
Large Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Dorothy Benedict' x unknown]
Color: Blue-Green and Yellow
Size: 24 inches tall by 45 inches wide
Type: Large Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.