(Mature Size: 30"T x 55"W)
- Very large mound of green foliage with a variable white margin.
- Held tall on upright petioles, the leaves arch down to a long point.
- Forms a large to giant mound depending on the conditions.
- Useful as a specimen plant with it's size and bright colors.
- Pale lavender flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Giant mound with bright colors.
(M. Zilis 1985)
Large to Giant Hosta Cultivar
[Sport of a H. 'Fortunei' type]
Color: Green and White
Size: 30 inches tall by 55 inches wide
Type: Giant Hosta Cultivar
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.