(Mature Size: 10"T x 25"W) American Hosta Growers Hosta of the Year 2013,
- Leaves are solid light green when they emerge, then quickly develop dramatic dark green borders and radiant gold centers.
- The thick slug resistant leaves are heavily corrugated and cupped.
- Handles a lot of sun here in NH where the center is a bright gold color.
- Leaf centers are more lime-green if grown in heavy shade.
- One of the hostas we sell the most of at our nursery because of the clump we have in our garden.
- Light lavender flowers mid summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Great contrast of gold and green foliage that is cupped and corrugated.
(Winterberry Farms/J. Anderson 2003)
Small Hosta Cultivar
Color: Dark Green and Gold
Size: 10 inches tall by 25 inches wide
Type: Slug Resistant Sun Tolerant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.