(Mature Size: 12"T x 20"W)
- One of those chameleon sports from H. 'Striptease'.
- Leaves start the season grey-green with a rippled white margin.
- The center of the leaf turns more gold in summer with a dark green halo where the margin and center color overlap.
- The center of the leaf then turns more green and the margins turn yellow.
- Lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The attractive seasonal color changes.
(M. & J. Fransen NR)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[Sport of H. 'Striptease']
Color: Green, White and Yellow
Size: 12 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Unique Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.