(Mature Size: 22"T x 48"W) American Hosta Growers Hosta of the Year 1998,
- Hosta 'Fragrant Bouquet' is an outstanding large hosta that has apple green foliage and wide cream leaf margins.
- Leaves emerge lime-green with a yellow margin in spring. Summertime leaves are apple-green with creamy white margins.
- The attractive leaves are slightly wrinkled and wavy.
- Vigorous grower that will brighten up the shade garden.
- Can handle lots of sun exposure and still look great!
- Large funnel shaped fragrant white flowers in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Attractive foliage that can handle lots of sun and sweet smelling flowers.
(K. Vaughn/P. Aden/AHS 1982)
Large Hosta Cultivar
Color: Apple-Green and Cream
Size: 22 inches tall by 48 inches wide
Type: Fragrant Sun Tolerant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.