(Mature Size: 18"T x 30"W)
- Fully tetraploid sport of 'Orange Marmalade' with thicker leaves and wider blue-green margins.
- Yellow-orange leaves with nice blue-green margins. Leaf center is almost white late in the season.
- Will be brightest if grown in some sun. A stunning hosta!
- One of those hostas that customers flock too in the greenhouse because of the color contrast.
- Lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? We sell a lot of them at the nursery so it must look good!
(M. & J. Fransen NR)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Color: Yellow-Orange and Blue-Green
Size: 18 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Slug-Resistant, Sun Tolerant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.