(Mature Size: 10"T x 20"W) American Hosta Growers Hosta of the Year 2016,
- Seedling from the usually sterile Hosta H. 'Pineapple Upsidedown Cake'.
- Very stiff, narrow leaves are heavily ruffled. Leaves emerge chartreuse and brighten to yellow. Best yellow leaf color when grown in half day of sun.
- One of the most unique hostas to be introduced in some time!
- Performs very well in the garden but I love this hosta in a container where it seems to show off its characteristics even better.
- Registered as being a miniature hosta but has proven to be a small mound.
- Lavender flowers are held up on deep purple scapes.
Why Should I Grow It? Extremely rippled gold leaves make a perfect clump for the front of the garden.
(R. Solberg 2008)
Small Hosta Cultivar
Size: 10 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Small Rippled Hosta
Product Size: 3 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.