(Mature Size: 18"T x 40"W)
- Medium green leaves with a thin white margin.
- There are greyish-white streaks where the center color and margin overlap.
- The leaves are held on red petioles but this can only be seen when it emerges.
- Vigorous grower that forms a nice medium sized clump.
- Pale lavender flowers in mid summer held on red scapes.
Why Should I Grow It? Nice mound with bright variegated foliage.
(J. Dishon/A. Malloy 2004)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[(H. 'Beatrice' x H. 'Garnet Prince') x H. pycnophylla]
Color: Green and White
Size: 18 inches tall by 40 inches wide
Type: Medium Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.