(Mature Size: 28"T x 62"W) Or Slightly Smaller. American Hosta Growers Hosta of the Year 2017,
- Large mound of gold centered foliage with an irregular dark green margin.
- Thick and heavily corrugated leaves form a beautiful large mound that demands attention in the garden.
- Slow to mature so give this hosta a good location with deep fertile soil and adequate moisture.
- May take 4-7 years to reach maturity and is well worth the wait! You need this hosta!
- The mature dimensions we post are from "The Hostapedia" in which author Mark Zilis measured the originators clump. This hosta was registered as being 22"T x 35"W.
- We would think most growers could expect this hosta to be 25"T x 40"W. It will depend on the quality of the soil and moisture content.
- White flowers mid-summer produce a lot of viable seed.
Why Should I Grow It? One of the most beautiful hostas we offer. Plant in a spot so you can show this one off!
(O. Petryszyn 1998)
(Hosta 'King Tut' x seedling of Hosta 'Mildred Seaver')
Large Hosta Cultivar
Color: Blue-Green and Gold
Size: 28 inches tall by 62 inches wide, or slightly smaller
Type: Slug Resistant Hosta Plant
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.