(Mature Size: 14"T x 30"W)
- Second generation Tardiana-type hosta from breeder Eric Smith.
- Thick leaves with very blue leaves in spring.
- Fairly slow growth rate but will make a nice clump.
- Eric's Tardiana's are the result of crossing H. 'Tardiflora' with H. sieboldiana 'Elegans'.
- Pale lavender flowers in mid summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Thick leaves are very blue in spring.
(E. Smith/BHHS 1988)
Small to Medium Hosta Cultivar
Size: 14 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Slug-Resistant Blue Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.