(Mature Size: 28"T x 60"W)
- Very large mound of corrugated blue-green foliage.
- Leaves emerge blue but become blue-green in summer as the wax fades.
- The thick leaves are slightly cupped and folded.
- My first thought of this hosta when I saw it was that the corrugation seemed uniform amongst the leaf.
- The corrugation is not more concentrated in any part of the leaf and this stuck out to me.
- Near white flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Large size clump with corrugated blue-green leaves.
(F. Shaw/P. Aden 1978)
Giant Hosta Cultivar
Size: 28 inches tall by 60 inches wide
Type: Giant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.