(Mature Size: 12"T x 24"W)
- Sport of H. 'Striptease' that emerges with bright yellow margins and dark green centers.
- Like the parent plant, there are white streaks between the margins and leaf center.
- The leaves morph during the season and the margins will eventually be an apple-green.
- Leaves are cupped when they emerge but flatten out in summer.
- Striking foliage in spring!
- Lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Striking colors when it emerges.
(L. Jones 2005)
Small Hosta Cultivar
Color: Bright Yellow and Green in Spring
Size: 12 inches tall by 24 inches wide
Type: Unique Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.