(Mature Size: 8"T x 14"W)
- Colorful mound of wavy foliage that is fairly rare.
- Green leaves have a wavy yellow margin.
- There are white streaks where the center and margin colors overlap.
- Great hosta for the front of the garden with the wavy leaves and colorful appearance.
- Purple flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Very colorful hosta for the front of the garden.
(A. Malloy 2005)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[Sport of 'Magic Colors']
Color: Green with Yellow and White
Size: 8 inches tall by 14 inches wide
Type: Small Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.