(Mature Size: 16"T x 30"W)
- Emerges with tri-colored leaves in spring.
- White centers have dark green margins and light green streaks between the two.
- The leaves slowly turn green as the season progresses.
- Leaves become a two-toned green in summer.
- Lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The bright spring color.
(Walden West/AHS/K. Walek 2009)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Color: Green and White
Size: 16 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Medium Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.