(Mature Size: 12"T x 20"W)
- Long rippled green leaves held on red petioles.
- Attractive leaves are green and slightly cupped at the base.
- The margins are nicely rippled and the tips come to a twist.
- A semi-upright mound which helps to show off the bright white undersides of the leaves.
- One of those hostas I would grow in a container to better appreciate all the attributes.
- Purple flowers in mid to late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Beautiful leaves on nice small mound.
(J. Linneman 2018)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[small-leaved H. pycnophylla sdlg x H. kikutii sdlg]
Size: 12 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.