(Mature Size: 27"T x 36"W)
- Large mound of arching green leaves held on red petioles.
- The red from the petioles comes way into the leaf in spring.
- Shiny green leaves are folded, twisted and wavy.
- The leaves seem to dance in the wind with all the twists and folds.
- The red in the leaf does fade in the heat of summer.
- Pale purple flowers in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Nice shiny green leaves with lots of twists plus red into the leaf.
(J. Linneman 2015)
Large Hosta Cultivar
[Hybrid of two unnamed Valley's seedlings]
Color: Shiny Green With Red in Veins
Size: 27 inches tall by 36 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.