(Mature Size: 10"T x 20"W)
- Beautiful rippled yellow leaves held on red petioles.
- Leaves become brighter as the season progresses.
- The bottom of the leaves are white.
- Bit of a slow grower but absolutely worth the wait.
- Overall look of the clump is just wavy.
- Lavender flowers in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Wavy yellow leaves on red petioles.
(J. Linneman 2015)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[H. pycnophylla Seedling x OP]
Color: Yellow on Red Petioles
Size: 10 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.