(Mature Size: 12"T x 20"W)
- Leaves emerge bright yellow in spring with rippled margins.
- The beautiful yellow leaves are held on dark red petioles.
- Leaves become more green and shiny in summer.
- The underneath of the leaves is bright white.
- The pale purple flowers held on red scapes above the yellow foliage in early summer is stunning.
- One of the great "Valley" hostas from breeder Jeroen Linneman.
Why Should I Grow It? Beautiful rippled yellow leaves held on red petioles.
(J. Linneman 2015)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[(H. 'Tequila Sunrise' x H. pycnophylla) x H. 'Mississippi River']
Size: 12 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.