(Mature Size: 29"T x 60"W)
- Large heart-shaped leaves are shiny green with a nice gold margin.
- The margin does lighten as the season progresses.
- Petioles are stiff and upright with long arching leaves.
- Leaves have some nice pebbling at maturity
- Near white flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Attractive leaves form a giant specimen mound.
(J. Wilkins 2000)
Giant Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Dorothy Benedict' seedling x H. 'Elatior']
Color: Green and Gold
Size: 29 inches tall by 60 inches wide
Type: Giant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.