(Mature Size: 20"T x 45"W)
- Medium size mound with heavily rippled foliage.
- Leave are grey-green in spring with a little bit of wax on the leaf.
- By mid summer the leaves are medium green and slightly shiny.
- Lots of wax on the bottom of the leaf making the undersides white.
- The rippled margin and prominent veins are what stand out on this hosta.
- Pale lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The heavily rippled foliage.
(K. Vaughn/AHS/K. Walek 2009)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Donahue Piecrust' x H. pycnophylla]
Size: 20 inches tall by 45 inches wide
Type: Rippled Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.