(Mature Size: 20"T x 45"W)
- Stable cream margin sport of H. 'Sally and Bob'.
- Grey-green leaves with wide cream margins.
- Leaves emerge in spring with a creamy yellow margin.
- The margin turns pure white by late summer.
- Pale lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Dramatic color contrast.
(C. Owens 2002)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Color: Green and Cream
Size: 20 inches tall by 45 inches wide
Type: Medium Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.