(Mature Size: 12"T x 20"W)
- Small mound of blue-green leaves with creamy yellow margins.
- Margins emerge yellow and turn creamy white in summer.
- Leaves have some corrugation at maturity.
- Nice small hosta for the border of the garden.
- Lavender flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Good grower that makes a great border plant.
(G. Heemskerk 2005)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[Sport of H. 'Partures New']
Color: Blue-Green and Yellow
Size: 12 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Ground Cover Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.