(Mature Size: 18"T x 35"W)
- Long narrow leaves emerge blue in spring with a lot of wax on the leaf.
- The wax fades in summer and the leaves become dark green.
- The wax stays on the bottom of the leaf making them white.
- Leaves are rounded at the base but become very narrow at the point.
- The shape of the mound can remind you of a compass rose.
- Lavender flowers in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The shape fo the mound is certainly a "talking point".
(D. & M. Beilstein 2021)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Salute' x H. 'Hyuga Urajiro']
Size: 18 inches tall by 35 inches wide
Type: Unique Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.