(Mature Size: 13"T x 30"W)
- Heart-shaped shiny green leaves held on red petioles.
- Leaves are slightly cupped and twisted with rippled margins.
- Small dense mound of attractive foliage.
- Lavender buds rise above the foliage in late summer on scapes tinged with red.
- The lavender flowers open in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The attractive green foliage and late flowers.
(R. Herold/AHS/K. Walek 2009)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[(H. montana 'Aureomarginata' x H. venusta) x H. 'Maruba Iwa']
Size: 13 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Green Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.