(Mature Size: 13"T x 36"W)
- Nearly round leaves are very very blue.
- Leaves are slightly cupped and wavy.
- There is so much wax on the leaves it makes the veins look white.
- One of the best small blue hostas available.
- Pale lavender flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? You want an intenesly blue hosta.
(D. Dean 2012)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[(H. 'Frosted Dimples' x H. 'Sea Frolic') x H. 'Purple Verticulated Elf']
Size: 13 inches tall by 36 inches wide
Type: Small Blue Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.