(Mature Size: 15"T x 30"W)
- Sport of H. 'Silk Kimono' with much wider cream margins.
- Leaves emerge in spring with dark green leaves and very wide creamy yellow margins.
- The rippled margins slowly turn white as the season progresses.
- With maturity the margin can take up half of the leaf surface.
- Pale lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Wide margins make this one stand out.
(H. Hansen/Shady Oaks Nursery NR)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Color: Green and Cream
Size: 15 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Unique Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.