(Mature Size: 20"T x 50"W)
- Pale green leaves with wide yellow margins in spring.
- The margins turn white as the season progresses.
- Leaves gain some corrugation at maturity.
- Vigorous grower with bright foliage.
- Pale lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Long standing hosta that we have never offered before. Should be in every hosta garden.
(P. Aden 1986) A Chet Tompkins Plant
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[Stable sport of H. 'Flamboyant']
Color: Pale Green and Cream
Size: 20 inches tall by 50 inches wide
Type: Sun Tolerant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.