(Mature Size: 12"T x 25"W)
- Looks like a fountain of leaves just flowing out of the ground.
- The long, skinny green leaves are shiny and have cream margins.
- Leaves emerge shiny green with a yellow margin.
- By mid summer the margin turns white, especially when grown in some sun.
- If the clump is grown in heavy shade the margin never turns white.
- Perfect edging plant or looks great all by itself in a container.
- Lavender flowers in mid to late summer on long scapes.
Why Should I Grow It? Nice small mound of strap-like foliage. Good grower.
(G. Johnson 2004)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[F-2 seedling of H. longissima from Japan]
Color: Shiny Green and Cream
Size: 12 inches tall by 25 inches wide
Type: Small Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.