(Mature Size: 25"T x 55"W)
- Beautiful heart-shaped leaves are blue-green with a nice gold margin.
- Forms a large mound of gold margined foliage that does not burn.
- Leaves are more blue in spring and dark green in summer as the wax fades.
- Named in honor of Russ O'Harra.
- White flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Large mound of attractive foliage.
(R. O'Harra/O'Harra Family/Russ O'Harra Hosta Society 1999)
Large Hosta Cultivar
[Sport of H. 'Sunlight Sister']
Color: Blue-Green and Gold
Size: 25 inches tall by 55 inches wide
Type: Large Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.