(Mature Size: 12"T x 20"W)
- Exciting wide-margined sport of H. 'Diana Remembered'.
- Shiny green leaves with wide creamy white margins.
- Leaves emerge dark green in spring with a wide gold margin.
- The margins slowly fade and become bright white by mid-summer.
- Eye-catching foliage display with an added bonus of fragrant flowers.
- Handles a lot of sun here in NH.
- Large fragrant white flowers appear in mid to late summer and fill the air with a sweet aroma.
Why Should I Grow It? Attractive foliage can handle sun with fragrant flowers.
(Walters Gardens 2014)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Color: Green and White
Size: 12 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Fragrant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.