(Mature Size: 24"T x 45"W)
- Seedling of H. 'Dorothy Benedict' with blue-green leaves and a wide gold margin in spring.
- In late summer leaves are green with a creamy white margin.
- Looks like a sieboldiana type hosta with wide gold margins that do not develop spring desiccation burn.
- Named after Bob Kuk's aunt who got him interested in hostas.
- Pale lavender flowers appear in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Attractive mound with seasonal color changes.
(R. Benedict/B. Kuk 2006)
Large Hosta Cultivar
Color: Blue-Green and Cream
Size: 24 inches tall by 45 inches wide
Type: Large Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.