(Mature Size: 15"T x 27"W)
- Most people would probably throw this hosta away with fear of a virus but that is not the case.
- This really funky new hosta from Doug Beilstein offers intensely puckered and crinkled green leaves.
- Forms a wild mound of unruly green foliage with lots of bumps and ridges.
- This hosta looks like it was run over in a "Road Rage" incident.
- Deep purple flowers in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? You want something funky and unique.
(D. & M. Beilstein 2018)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'King of Spades' OP]
Size: 15 inches tall by 27 inches wide
Type: New Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.