(Mature Size: 15"T x 40"W)
- Leaves emerge yellow with a blue-green margin.
- As the season progresses the center turns more white and the margins turn green.
- Old hosta variety that never became popular due to the slow growth rate.
- Plant this one in good soil with some bright light for best results.
- Lavender flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? You're a collector and need them all.
(P. Aden 1978) Most likely a K. Vaughn or F. Shaw creation
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Color: Blue-Green and Cream
Size: 15 inches tall by 40 inches wide
Type: Slug-Resistant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.