(Mature Size: 18"T x 38"W)
- The name describes the ruffled and corrugated leaves perfectly.
- Leaves emerge blue-green in spring with a fair amount of wax on the leaves.
- When the wax fades in summer the leaves become a shiny dark green.
- Forms a medium sized mound of ruffled and corrugated leaves.
- Near white flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The thick blue-green leaves have a Reptilian appearance.
(R. Sawyer/AHS/G. H. Alley 2019)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Size: 18 inches tall by 38 inches wide
Type: Slug Resistant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.