(Mature Size: 21"T x 55"W)
- Blue-green leaves with a greenish-gold margin.
- Leaves more green in summer with a lighter green margin.
- The margin can brighten to a gold color with enough sun.
- Clump grows much wider than it does high.
- Near white flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Nice color contrast and it's from Mildred Seaver.
(M. Seaver/C. Seaver 2015)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Size: 21 inches tall by 55 inches wide
Type: Unique Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.