(Mature Size: 12"T x 30"W)
- Shiny green leaves are long and slightly rippled.
- Leaves are held on red petioles that are best seen when the plant emerges in spring.
- The underneath of the leaves is coated in wax making them shine white.
- Forms a nice small arching mound.
- The scapes come out of the clump sideways and the near-white flowers hover above the ground.
Why Should I Grow It? Shiny green foliage is attractive and the white backsides shine.
(T. Avent 1998)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[H. kikutii caput-avis x H. kikutii caput-avis]
Size: 12 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Rippled Green Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.