(Mature Size: 12"T x 20"W)
- Blue-green foliage in spring is held on bright red petioles.
- The foliage turns green in summer but the red petioles never stop shining.
- Although the wax fades on the top of the leaf, it holds on the backside making them white.
- Vigorous grower that looks good all season.
- Lavender flowers in summer are held on purple scapes.
Why Should I Grow It? You love the red petiole hostas.
(D. Van Eechaute 2005)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Riptide' x H. 'Blue Cadet']
Size: 12 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.