(Mature Size: 17"T x 42"W)
- Hosta 'Queen Josephine' is a sport of H. 'Josephine' with glossy dark green leaves and a wide cream margin.
- Leaves emerge glossy dark green in spring with a bright yellow margin.
- The leaf margin slowly turns white as the season progresses.
- Vigorous grower with thick leaves that shines in the hosta garden.
- Can handle a good amount of sun here in NH.
- Pale lavender flowers appear in mid August.
Why Should I Grow It? Very shiny leaves will stand out in the garden.
(B. Kuk 1991)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Color: Dark Green and Cream
Size: 17 inches tall by 42 inches wide
Type: Medium Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.