(Mature Size: 20"T x 20"W)
- This lovely Polemonium with nice clean foliage is the perfect accent for hostas.
- It forms a mound of green, fern-like foliage with deep purple highlights from spring into summer.
- The foliage grows about 1' tall and is topped by loose clusters of lightly fragrant, blue flowers in late spring.
- Polemoniums grow best in cool, moist environments.
- They will grow in full sun in the northernmost reaches of their zone but prefer afternoon shade in the warmest regions where it grows.
- Keep plants watered during the warmest months of the season, but be sure the soil is well-drained, especially in winter.
- Cutting plants back by 1/3 after blooming may encourage sporadic rebloom in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Perfect companion to add in between your hostas for nice color contrasts.
Hardy To Zones 3-7. What's My Zone?
Color: Blue Flowers in Late Spring
Size: 20 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Hosta Companion Plant
Product Size: 65mm Elle Plug
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.