(Mature Size: 16"T x 35"W)
- Wavy yellow leaves held on red petioles.
- Petioles are held upright and the leaves arch downward.
- The red from the petioles does come into the base of the leaf.
- Holds the yellow color all season and actually becomes a darker gold color in late summer.
- Lavender flowers on red scapes in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Nice yellow leaves with red petioles. It's new!
(D. Wols NR)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Harry van de Laar' x H. 'Sun Power']
Color: Yellow on Red Petioles
Size: 16 inches tall by 35 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.