(Mature Size: 16"T x 38"W) or smaller,
- Hosta 'Peppermint Ice' has a vivid contrast between leaf margin and center.
- Wide dark green margins surrounding a creamy yellow-white center.
- There are lighter green streaks where the margin and leaf center overlap.
- Listed in "The Hostapedia" at our listed size. Registered as 8"T x 22"W. Our 4 year old clump grew to 10"T x 15"W.
- Most should expect a clump size around 10"T x 20"W in 5 years.
- Slow to get going the first couple years so be patient and give this hosta a little extra care.
- Pale purple flowers look great above the foliage from late July into August.
Why Should I Grow It? Very nice tri-colored leaves.
(Belle Gardens 1994)
Small to Medium Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'William Lachman' × H. montana]
Color: Dark Green and Cream
Size: 16 inches tall by 38 inches wide or smaller
Type: White-Centered Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.