(Mature Size: 23"T x 50"W)
- Interesting sport of H. 'Gold Standard' that changes color during the season.
- Leaves emerge green in spring with a yellow margin.
- As the season progresses the leaves turn yellow and the margin turns white.
- The leaves often show a watermark streak in between the center and margin colors.
- Pale lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The dramatic seasonal color changes.
(M. & J. Fransen NR)
Large Hosta Cultivar
Color: Green and Yellow to Yellow and White
Size: 23 inches tall by 50 inches wide
Type: Sun Tolerant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.