(Mature Size: 15"T x 30"W)
- Nice grey-green leaves with rippled edges are held on purple petioles.
- When the leaves have wax on them in spring the purple at the base of the leaf looks like a blacklight.
- Leaves more shiny green in summer and still look good sitting on those purple petioles.
- Fun hosta to watch emerge with the rolled green shoots and purple base.
- Lavender flowers in mid to late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? You love the red petiole hostas.
(M. & J. Fransen NR)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[Hybrid of H. pycnophylla]
Size: 15 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.