(Mature Size: 3"T x 8"W) can spread wider from underground stolons,
- Dense mound of wavy green foliage that is somewhat cupped and twisted.
- Vigorous grower with a stoloniferous spreading habit.
- Good addition to the miniature trough or container garden.
- Seedling of Hosta venusta.
- Purple flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Nice addition to the miniature hosta garden.
(M. Fransen NR)
Miniature Hosta Cultivar
Size: 3 inches tall by 8 inches wide
Type: Miniature Hosta
Product Size: 3 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.