(Mature Size: 20"T x 45"W)
- One of the gems from Dick and Jane Ward that everyone should have.
- Leaves emerge blue-green in spring with a creamy yellow margin.
- As the season progresses the leaves become more green and the margins turns white.
- As the margin fades there are some leaves with a white margin and others with yellow creating a unique color combo.
- There are also occasional light green streaks where the center and margin meet.
- Mature leaves are rounded with lots of undulations and some cupping.
- Pale lavender flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Beautiful foliage will stand out in the garden.
(D. & J. Ward 2003)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Pin Stripe' x H. montana f. macrophylla]
Color: Blue-Green and Cream
Size: 20 inches tall by 45 inches wide
Type: Slug-Resistant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.