(Mature Size: 15"T x 28"W)
- Shiny green leaves with a nice creamy white margin.
- Leaves emerge slightly blue-green with a creamy yellow margin.
- Leaves green in summer and the margins are white by late summer.
- Not just another green and white hosta as this one stays looking great until a frost.
- Pale lavender flowers in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It: Attractive foliage all season until a fall frost.
(D. & M. Beilstein 2007)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Neat Splash' x H. 'Blue Wedgwood']
Color: Shiny Green and White
Size: 15 inches tall by 28 inches wide
Type: Medium Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.