(Mature Size: 6"T x 12"W)
- Smaller sport of H. 'Blue Mouse Ears' with white leaves and a blue-green margin.
- Leaf center emerges creamy white and brightens to pure white by summer.
- There are lighter green streaks where the leaf center and margin overlap.
- The lighter green also often speckles the white center.
- Very thick leaves are wavy and contorted.
- Another beautiful and cute addition to the 'Mouse' family.
- Lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? It's a "Mouse".
(Shady Oaks Nursery NR)
Miniature Hosta Cultivar
Color: White and Blue-Green
Size: 6 inches tall by 12 inches wide
Type: Miniature Hosta
Product Size: 3 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.